Henna set of 4 shades - Dark
- Dark Brown
- Golden Brown
Eyebrow tinting with henna for eyebrows EKKOBEAUTY from NIKK MOLE is a guarantee of a beautifully contoured shape and natural shade. At the end of the procedure, you get a perfect result with a pronounced caring effect – more elastic and shiny eyebrow hairs in just one procedure.
- Long-lasting color – on hairs up to 8 weeks, on skin up to 14 days.
- High ability to stain leather.
- The most natural shade.
- An instant effect of well-groomed, naturally beautiful eyebrows.
- Endless color palette thanks to the ability to mix tones.
- Nourish and protect every hair.
- Stimulates the growth of new hair along the coloring contour.
The product is intended for professional use.
Do not use the product after the expiration date.
Do not use the product on inflamed / damaged skin.
- Do not use an eyelash tinting product. It is not recommended to keep EkkoBeauty henna on eyebrows for more than 20 minutes! Avoid getting the dye mixture on your clothes. Perform a standard elbow test before use to check for possible allergic reactions. Store the product in a dry, dark place out of reach of children and animals.
1. Perform makeup remover and cleanse the eyebrow area with EkkoBeauty scrub.
2. In a non-metallic container, mix EkkoBeauty mineral solution and henna powder in a proportion sufficient to obtain the desired consistency. After preparation, the mixture must be used immediately.
3. With a flat synthetic brush, apply the mixture evenly, strictly according to the planned shape of the eyebrows. If necessary, correct the border of application with a dry cotton swab.
4. Exposure – from 5 to 15 minutes, depending on what intensity of hair and skin color you want to get. To achieve a positive result of dyeing eyebrow henna on EkkoBeauty does not require complete drying.
5. Remove the surface layer of henna with a cotton pad moistened with EkkoBeauty eyebrow and eyelash growth oil. Finally, remove henna residues from the eyebrow area with plain water.
Ingredients:: Lawsonia inermis, Indigofera argentea, Emblica officinalis, Sodium PCA, Tartaric Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Acacia Concinna, Citric Acid, P-Aminophenol.