Supercilium Medium Brown Henna
Supercilium Medium Brown Brow Henna is the most popular color. Our Brow Henna is made from the finest Indian henna and selected pigments to leave a beautiful medium and intense brown color on eyebrows and skin. Suitable for brunettes and Mediterranean skin types. It can also be mixed with other colors to create a custom color. Depending on the cell renewal, the color will remain visible on the skin for up to 2 weeks and 6 weeks on the eyebrows with an intense medium brown glow. Supercilium is the right choice to underline your natural beauty and show your real character through well-defined eyebrows!
Supercilium offers a great alternative to eyebrow tinting. The composition of Supercilium Brow Henna is based on the latest innovations in hair coloring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, this henna does not leave a red glow on the skin or hair. Henna has been used for thousands of years to color the skin, creating a tattoo effect and a defined eyebrow.
- One jar contains 7 grams, which is a maximum of 56 treatments.
- Skin: up to 2 weeks. Hair: up to 6 weeks.
Remember to always perform a patch test 48 hours before treatment.
1. Mix a spoonful of Supercilium henna powder with 15 - 20 drops of the Supercilium Color Developer. Mix until well into a smooth substance. It is important that the substance is neither too watery nor too thick.
2. Use the Supercilium Prep Peel Gel to remove excess sebum, make-up residue and dead skin cells to extend the life of brow henna treatments. Apply one drop to each eyebrow and gently massage into eyebrows for 15 seconds and gently remove with a cotton pad with Supercilium Pro Cleanser.
3. Apply a layer of henna with an angled brush and stamp the paint into the eyebrow until all the skin is also covered. Make sure you make sharp lines. Correct minor errors using a cotton swab with Supercilium Color Corrector.
4. Remove the product from the inside of the eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an Ombre effect, with a moistened not-too-wet disc. If it's still too light, apply another coat and let it sit for 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. If you want to correct or lighten the eyebrow color, use the Supercilium Color Corrector again by gently swiping over the newly dyed eyebrows with a cotton swab.
Sodium carbonate peroxide, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, P-Aminophenol, Henna, Citric Acid, Sodium lauryl sulfate, m-aminophenol , Silica, P-Phenylenediamine , Resorcinol, 4-amino-2-hydroxy toluene, 1-naphthol, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Powder, Simmondsia chinensis Seed oil, Picramic acid ,Toluene-2,5-diamine sulfate, 1 ,5-naphthalenediol.