Henna - Golden brown
Henna for eyebrows in golden brown is a classic warm ocher color. Despite its sunny character, Golden Brown never gives a reddish tone in the final color. Designed for warm types of fair-haired girls and brunettes.
- Milk – wheat with a translucent staining effect on the skin;
- Sauce – caramel with the effect of medium-density coloring on the skin;
- Sour cream – bronze brown with a tattoo effect on the skin.
Eyebrow tinting with henna for eyebrows EKKOBEAUTY from NIKK MOLE is a guarantee of a beautifully contoured shape and natural shade. At the end of the procedure, you get a perfect result with a pronounced caring effect – more elastic and shiny eyebrow hairs in just one procedure.
- Long-lasting color – on hairs up to 8 weeks, on skin up to 14 days.
- High ability to stain leather.
- The most natural shade.
- An instant effect of well-groomed, naturally beautiful eyebrows.
- Endless color palette thanks to the ability to mix tones.
- Nourish and protect every hair.
- Stimulates the growth of new hair along the coloring contour.
The product is intended for professional use.
Do not use the product after the expiration date.
- Do not use the product on inflamed / damaged skin.
- Do not use an eyelash tinting product. It is not recommended to keep EkkoBeauty henna on eyebrows for more than 20 minutes! Avoid getting the dye mixture on your clothes. Perform a standard elbow test before use to check for possible allergic reactions. Store the product in a dry, dark place out of reach of children and animals.
1. Perform makeup remover and cleanse the eyebrow area with EkkoBeauty scrub.
2. In a non-metallic container, mix EkkoBeauty mineral solution and henna powder in a proportion sufficient to obtain the desired consistency. After preparation, the mixture must be used immediately.
3. With a flat synthetic brush, apply the mixture evenly, strictly according to the planned shape of the eyebrows. If necessary, correct the border of application with a dry cotton swab.
4. Exposure – from 5 to 15 minutes, depending on what intensity of hair and skin color you want to get. To achieve a positive result of dyeing eyebrow henna on EkkoBeauty does not require complete drying.
5. Remove the surface layer of henna with a cotton pad moistened with EkkoBeauty eyebrow and eyelash growth oil. Finally, remove henna residues from the eyebrow area with plain water.
Ingredients:: Lawsonia inermis, Indigofera argentea, Emblica officinalis, Sodium PCA, Tartaric Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Acacia Concinna, Citric Acid, P-Aminophenol.