Supercilium Brow Henna Starter Kit
Our most comprehensive Brow Henna Kit. This henna eyebrow starter kit contains:
- 6 shades of Brow Henna: Blonde, Auburn, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Black).
- Eyebrow Care: Eucalyptus Color Developer, Matcha & Mint Pro Cleanser, Color Corrector
- Eyebrow tools: Mixing cup, measuring spoon and angled brow brush.
The carefully selected pigments of the henna are suitable for every skin color and eyebrow color. Our high-quality Brow Henna has been carefully selected based on the innovative trend of hair coloring. Recommended by eyebrow artists, this professional henna eyebrow kit contains everything you need to start creating flawless eyebrows.
Supercilium offers a great alternative to eyebrow tinting. This kit contains everything you need to create flawless eyebrows. Our paint is based on the latest innovations in hair coloring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, our henna does not leave a red glow on skin or hair. Henna has been used for thousands of years to transfer color to the skin, creating a sophisticated tattoo effect.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WITH ONE KIT?
- 1 kit can be used for up to 336 treatments. 56 treatments per henna jar.
- Use half a scoop of henna for one treatment.
PRO CLEANSER WITH MATCHA & MINT
The cleaner the skin, the better the henna can penetrate the skin. That's why we looked for a formula that removes excess oil and dirt, but also has natural anti-bacterial properties. That's exactly what our Pro Cleanser with Matcha does. We combined it with mint. Known for its cooling effect and ability to open the pores. The result is super clean skin, ready to rock new flawless Henna Brows.
COLOR DEVELOPER MET EUCALYPTUS
After researching how to extend the life of Brow Henna treatments, we found the power of the natural ingredient Eucalyptus. By adding a few drops of it, the dye will set better. But even better, it will help to intensify the color. Which results in a deeper color. Everything you need to create the long-lasting results customers crave.
COLOR CORRECTOR WITH LIME
Did the color turn out wrong or do you need to correct spots? Don't worry, with this Color Corrector you can quickly and easily remove stains from dye, tint or henna. It can also be used to correct the color to the desired shade.
Remember to always perform a patch test 48 hours before treatment.
1. Mix a spoonful of supercilium henna powder with 15 - 20 drops of the Supercilium Color Developer. Mix well until a smooth consistency is achieved. It is important that the substance is neither too watery nor too thick.
2. Use the Supercilium Prep Peel Gel to remove excess sebum, make-up residue and dead skin cells to extend the life of Brow Henna treatments. Apply one drop to each eyebrow and gently massage into eyebrows for 15 seconds and gently remove with a make-up pad containing Supercilium Pro Cleanser.
3. Apply a coat of henna with an angled brush. Press/stamp the paint into the brow until all the skin is covered, including back to the front. Make sure you make sharp lines. Correct minor errors using a cotton swab with Supercilium Color Corrector.
4. Remove the product from the inside of the eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an Ombre effect, with a damp, not too wet Make-up pad. If still too light, apply another coat and let it sit for 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. If you want to correct or lighten the eyebrow color, use the Supercilium Color Corrector again by gently swiping over the just painted eyebrows with a cotton swab.