Wax heater Nikk Mole - White
- Supply voltage: 220 V, 50 Hz;
- Power consumption: 13 W;
- Heating temperature: from 30 to 125 degrees.
Depilation with warm wax:
- Cleanse the skin with lotion, for a softer depilation, apply oil to the area to be removed;
- Make sure that the temperature of the wax is comfortable for the client’s skin;
- Apply heated wax in the direction of hair growth;
- With a sharp, confident movement, remove wax from the surface of the skin against hair growth;
- At the end of the depilation procedure, cleanse the skin.
Wax heater Nikk Mole is convenient for use both at home and in salons. For best results, be sure to read all instructions before using the wax heater. Attention! Very hot wax can cause burns.